I just love you girl. You are definitely your momma's girl. You are so like me in every way it is kind of scary.
Although you are little more dramatic than I am. And you cry at the drop of a hat. I tend to hold it in. You…not so much.
It can be kind of scary at times. LOL!
What I am loving at this moment:
1. You are so creative. You love crafts and colors. I look forward to scrapbooking with you and doing a lot of fun, creative projects together.
2. You like clothes. Another plus. It kind of freaks daddy out a little bit. I am not going to lie.
3. You are so stinking smart! For one….what 3 year old uses words like "ridiculous", "preferably" (and use them in the correct context)? You freak me out. hehe.
4. You are independent. While it is hard right now because you are 3 and want everything your way…I also know that with some loving direction that independence will be useful to you in the future. I am independent too. It can be a good thing my sweet Madi.
5. You adore your daddy. And he adores you.
6. You have us laughing every single day. You are so funny and talented. I just can't get over it.
7. I don't think you have any idea how beautiful you are. Everyday that I look at you I literally gasp. Your big blue eyes and sweet smile will surely melt the heart of one lucky gentleman someday. Daddy and I pray for your future husband everyday. Until then…daddy is polishing his weapons for when you start dating.
8. I love how much you adore brother. You are so sweet with him and you constantly want to help him.
9. You are almost 4…this is bittersweet. You are growing too fast.
10. You love books. I hope your love of reading stays with you for a long time.
Madi, I love you so much. I am so thankful that you came into my life. You are extra special because you are my firstborn. No one can take that place away from you. You were the first baby to grab my heart and you will have it forever…no matter what.